Friday, April 3, 2009

Start of Something Fun

Okay, so I am sure that I am a little behind the times in creating a blog, but I thought it would be fun to let everyone know what we have been up to. Ryan, Bailee, and myself all hope that you enjoy reading and seeing how we spend our free time and of course watching Bailee grow right before our eyes!

Our family is huge Chicago Cubs fans and so of course, Bailee loves them too. Ryan is trying to teach her the 7th inning stretch song, "Take me out to the ball game....." She can sing parts of it and asks us to sing it over and over again. It can get tiring at times, but it is so cute to watch her sing the words she knows.

She loves to eat scrambled eggs with ketchup for breakfast. We ask her if she wants eggs for breakfast and her answer every time is "with ketchup?" Well, one morning she decided to let us know she was done eating in a different sort of way. I turned my back for 2 seconds and this is what I found.
Okay, I know all of these are pictures of Bailee, but as all parents know, that is what you take pictures of all the time!































































1 comment:

  1. Very Cute! Happy to see you in the blogging world - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete