Sunday, May 10, 2009

Special Visitor and Mother's Day

SPECIAL VISITOR
A couple of weeks ago, we all were blessed to have Ryan's Uncle Nick come for a visit from Chicago. It was so great to see him and spend some time just visiting. Bailee and Uncle Nick had one thing in common-their love for ice cream!

Thank you Uncle Nick for the wonderful visit and please tell Aunt Linda we missed seeing her also. Ryan still promises we are coming to visit and of course watch a Cubs game (or two!)


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

This was such a great day for me. It started off with the chance to sleep in (which just doesn't happen anymore) and Ryan and Bailee made me breakfast. Ryan cooked me sausage, eggs, hashbrowns and toast. Bailee made the coffee. Ok-she scooped the coffee grinds into the coffee pot and turned the switch on, but I would say that was very good for her. I woke up to Bailee and Ryan in their aprons and she came running down the hall to my room yelling "Mommy, breakfast is ready. Mommy, breakfast is ready." Imagine a little girl running (not walking) down the hall yelling that with big smile on her face with an apron on over her jammies. It was so cute!


THANK YOU BAILEE FOR A WONDERFUL MOTHER'S DAY WITH LOTS OF LOVE, HUGS, AND KISSES. YOU MAKE ME SO PROUD TO CALL YOU MY DAUGHTER. I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND YOU ARE GROWING INTO SUCH A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL!




For Ryan's mom, we took some pictures of Bailee and her cousins Jordan & Alex to give their Mamo (that's what they call their grandma). Here are just three of my favorites!

Bailee did so good taking pictures. We took these at Aunt Lori's house and she was so excited about the bird bath. That's okay because I think it made such a cute picture!





Jordan and Alex are such beautiful young ladies and Bailee just loves both of them so much. Having them live right across the street is such a blessing as Bailee can stand in the front yard and yell at them all the time. It's not just Jordan and Alex, she says "My Alex" and "My Jordan".









Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers. I hope you had just as great of a day as I did with my daughter!


No comments:

Post a Comment